Friday, October 5, 2012

Pumpkin Spice Hershey's Kisses, the HUNT!

So I was just perusing Amazons selection of ridiculously overpriced seasonal treats when I stumbled upon these little guys.  I had completely forgotten that these existed!  

I have never actually seen them in person, but last year my wife ordered some as a surprise for me but they mistakenly sent Candy Corn Kisses instead.  Clearly I am a candy corn fan as well so I didn't bother trying to get the mistake corrected.  Even though the little blunders turned out to be pretty delicious I was still a little annoyed with myself for not finding some of these before they went out of season.

Well here is my 2nd chance!  I haven't even been looking at Kisses, so hopefully I can find some locally.  But if not, I might just have to bite the bullet and shell out a little more than I should.  

Hopefully I will have a review coming at you any day! 



3 comments:

  1. It tastes good admin,we are going to try this one.
    Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  2. The post is very nice. I just shared on my Facebook Account.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am happy to find this post very useful for me, as it contains lot of information. I always prefer to read the quality content and this thing I found in you post. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete