Tuesday, October 2, 2012

M&M's White Chocolate Candy Corn

I dont know about all of you, but despite being a big fan of candy corn, the words love, mouth watering, breath taking, and please melt all over me, have never crossed my mind while eating a delicious little orange kernel.

Well, these M&M's have changed all of that, because those are exactly the thoughts that spin through my head with every bit I take of these amazing little shelled masterpieces.

The white chocolate flavor is quite subtle, almost to the point that I completely forget its even there as I bathe my taste buds in the deep, warm, candy corn flavor.  I think describing these as the fudge of candy corn is quite appropriate.  

Even though the white chocolate really takes a back seat here I still recommend giving them a shot if you were more interested in the chocolate than the candy corn.  Although very subtle, the white chocolate flavor is still quite powerful once you pick it out.

I wasn't even that excited about buying these, and I probably would have passed them by if my wife hadn't told me how amazing they were.  So if you try these because of this and love them, most of the thanks are deserved by her.

I give them a solid 9.5/10


4 comments:

  1. Diggin the new layout. Haven't seen these in my stores yet, but you make em sound pretty damn good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks duder! They are all over around here so you should be able to find them any day now I hope. I will be shocked if you dont love them if you're a candy corn or white chocolate fan.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are these a Target exclusive, too? I've seen them somewhere, because I was telling my daughter about them a couple weeks back (we both love candy corn), but I don't remember where it was. Guess I'll have to hunt them out this weekend, while I'm picking up those Oreos... ;c)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fortunately these are NOT an exclusive! I have seen them at Target, Walmart, and Walgreens so far, so you should be able to find them fairly easily. You and your daughter should be very pleased with them :).

    Good luck on your hunt for the elusive candy corn Oreos!

    ReplyDelete