Monday, October 1, 2012

Jimmy John's


I know I already said this last week, but man...  I LOVE Jimmy John's!

Normally I need a lot of rich flavors in my food, and the more of them the better.  You should see my Subway order...  My go to is the Chicken Teriyaki with spinach, tomato,  black olives, TONSSSS of jalapenos and banana peppers, light mayo, brown mustard, lots of sweet onion sauce, and vinegar.  You almost need a fork to eat this thing...

But at Jimmy John's simple is awesome.  The secret is not hard to figure out.  Its the way that their fresh bread goes so perfectly with the Hellmann's mayo.  Past that nothing else really seams to matter.  I really dont think I would complain if one day they just handed me bread and mayo instead of my Beach Club.

This doesn't mean that I dont have a favorite or two though.  I recommend the #12 as long as you are a guacamole fan (but who isn't ?!?), or the Gargantuan if you are in the mood for a serious amount of meat and italian dressing.

See how mesmerizing this stuff is!?



Even me and my wife agree on this place, and thats saying something! 



So do yourself a favor and give Jimmy John's a shot.  I can pretty much guarantee that you wont regret it.  And if you do... I can refer you to a great psychologist. 



1 comment: