Friday, September 28, 2012

Cookie Hunt

So today might be a pretty exciting food day for me.  For those of you who dont know, I live in a VERY small town.  I'm talking a more cows than people kind of town.  This means that I have a pretty hard time finding new and exciting sweets.

Well today we (me and the wife) are going to be venturing out of the pasture and hitting up Target and Wal Mart (exciting I know)...  I will be looking for a few specific things.

First up are the Target exclusive Candy Corn Oreos.  I looked last week but ya, nooooooo luck.  Apparently these are pretty hard to find, but I am a HUGE candy corn fan so I have to locate some.

Something that blows my mind is that candy corn seams almost like the fruit cake of Halloween.  Most people seam to HATE it!  Insanity I know.



Next up is something that I'm not completely sure I want yet, so this will be a "feeling" buy if I can get a bag in hand.



Last but certainly not least is Edy's Limited Edition Slow Churned Pumpkin Ice Cream.  This is considerer a "light" ice cream, but I have still heard great things.  The macros (protein, fat, carbs) are quite low, so this could be something I eat an entire tub of in one sitting.  We will see!  



In case I cant find ANY of these things, there is at least one thing that I am sure I will be having this evening.
JIMMY JOHN'S! 

If you have never tried JJ's you are seriously doing it wrong.  They are by far my favorite sandwich shop.  I recommend the #12 or the Gargantuan, or both!  


Wish me luck!






No comments:

Post a Comment